Press the ‘Read More’ button to access the recording and join the discussion forum.
Click here to access the webinar recording.
If you would like to share your experiences or approaches to staff and volunteer support or have any questions, please share these in the comments box below.
This webinar focuses on provision of psychosocial support to staff and volunteers in emergency settings and humanitarian interventions. Ensuring the well-being of staff and volunteers is crucial to providing quality and effective services in crisis situations. Yet, this aspect has not always received the attention it deserves. it is presented by Tineke van Pietersen and Winnifred Simon from Antares Foundation, and by Despina Constandinides, Danish Red Cross, MENA.
Click here to learn more about the presenters.
This webinar series and discussion forum is presented by the IASC MHPSS Reference Group and mhpss.net with support from UNICEF.
We hope you will enjoy participating and will find this a stimulating discussion!
How to participate:
Joining the forum:
- Introduce yourself in your first post in the ‘Leave a Reply’ textbox below and type in your comment.
- Once you are registered, your introduction and post will appear as a comment. This may take some time. Subsequent posts are immediately visible.
- You can add a comment by typing your comment in the ‘Leave a Reply’ text box and clicking on ‘Post Comment’.
- You can edit or delete your comments later as well.
- You can respond to a comment by clicking on the ‘Reply‘ button below each comment. This will create a short comment thread therefore to continue the conversation, you will need to post a new comment, if you wish.
Flagging inappropriate comments:
- The forum is moderated, and inappropriate comments will be removed. If you see an inappropriate comment, please report it by clicking on ‘flag’ next to ‘comment‘.
Moderation and technical support:
- Moderation:Chathuri Jayasooriyya, Gayathri Jayasooriya & Maleeka Salih
- If you have any technical difficulties: please email [email protected] or [email protected]
Looking forward to a lively exchange of experience and ideas!