The International Research Enthusiast Society Inc. organizes interdisciplinary Research Regional Conference. IRRC will serve as a platform for regional exchange of ideas, collaborations and cooperation among academicians, educators, industry researchers and other practitioners. English and Tagalog Translated researches are accepted in this conference. We welcome paper submissions on a vast topics on education, psychology, social science, business, economics, sciences, environment, health, physics, mathematics, language, criminology, law, culture, history, technology, engineering, mass communication, tourism and others. Prospective authors are invited to submit abstract or full papers electronically through the submission form page or as an email attachment to [email protected]. Students of graduate programs and undergraduate programs are also encouraged to present their papers in the conference.
All submissions to the regional conference will be reviewed by at least two independent peers for technical merit and content. It is anticipated that a broad range of research and applied topics will be covered during the conference.
EXTENDED Abstract Submission Deadline: Sept. 30, 2014
Notification of Acceptance/Rejection for
Oral and Poster Presentation: 1 week after submission
Submission of Full Paper: September 30, 2014
Registration Deadline: October 15, 2014
Conference Date: November 21-22, 2014
(On or before August 20, 2014)
(After August 20, 2014)
|With Journal Publication
Each complete registration fee includes:
One Paper Presentation
Admission to all oral sessions
Admission to all poster sessions
Soft copy of On Line conference proceedings with ISSN
Certificate of Presentation
Conference lunch buffet
Participants will be responsible for their transportation and accommodation expenses. To save for transportation expenses of participants, a recorded virtual presentation option will be given for presenters who will not be able to attend the even
1. No refunds will be issued by IRES for any reason after August 20, 2014.
2. The calculation of registration fee is according to piece of paper per single presenter.
3. The receipt as a proof of payment will be issued at the registration desk on the conference day.
4. Payment scheme will be sent to authors upon receiving the acceptance letter.
1. All papers should be in MSWORD or PAGE format. DO NOT SUBMIT PDF file.
2. Use ARIAL FONT STYLE in all parts.
3. Use 14 Font Size for TITLE; 12 Font Size for AUTHOR(S), AFFILIATION, and SUBTITLES; and 10 Font Size all throughout the text.
4. Research Title is capitalised, bold, and center aligned.
5. Subtitles are capitalised, bold, and left aligned.
6. The rest of the papers should be justify aligned.
7. Abstract is accepted on INITIAL SUBMISSION.
8. For FULL PAPERS, the minimum parts are as follows:
-Statement of Objectives/Problems
-Results and Discussion
-Researchers’ Profile with Picture
9. Maximum of 8 PAGES only, including abstract, tables, figures and references. Any excess will be charged accordingly.
10. Use APA Format for references.
For more information, please email the Secretariat at [email protected] or visit their website at www.irrc.webs.com